OM Every Day
Start the year building, deepening, or kick-starting your yoga practice. Dig deeply into the benefits of regular practice, and relieve stress while improving overall health.
How does it work?
- You. Us. Yoga. Every day. 30 days, Jan 2nd-31st.
- Unlimited Yoga for January $63
- Days not at the studio- send us a photo & brief description of your practice. *
What's in it for me?
- A discount on unlimited yoga and a souped-up schedule for the month.
- Grow your practice, try new styles, connect with your body and mind more deeply.
Other ways to participate and reap rewards:
- Share your practice! Post a photo of your practice 1x/week to our FB page and be entered for 30 days unlimited.
FAQ & Details:
- What if I miss a day?
- This year, we're doing something a little different - bring a friend to class that's new to the studio. Some people are more likely to make it to class with a friend, so why not start the year off right? You can do this for 2 missed days.
- What about your meditation classes? Do those count?
- Yep, they all count toward your 30 practices. It's ALL yoga. And this is a great chance to grow your practice beyond just asana!
- What if I have to travel?
- Bring us a receipt or other proof that you took classes while you were out of town, up to 5 days.
- What do I need to do to get started?
- First, tell us you're in! Email us at email@example.com or sign up at the front desk.
- Come in, practice yoga! (Preferably with legible sign-ins. ;))
- *I can't fit group classes into my schedule every day. What now?
- At least 4 classes per week must be at the studio. See the next point for days you're unable to be at the studio.
- *I practiced at home today. What do I need to do?
- Send us a photo or video of part of your practice, with a bit about what your practice was today. Did you opt for some restoratives the day after a rough workout? Or maybe today was Yin and you were in more of a Power Flow mood. ;) You can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to our Facebook page and share with the rest of the community.